- Camcorder
- Kodak "Flip" Camera (that's a trademark name, but it's the best way to describe what I have)
- Polaroid PoGo mini picture printer (very cool if you haven't seen them)l
- The Nook eReader (my newest addition...but I LOVE it)
- Digital Camera
- Cell Phone
- IPod
All these things have cords for charging, cords for hooking to your computer, cords for hooking to your TV...and NONE of them are compatible with the other! (aaarrrggghhh)
My solution...everything has been placed in individual zip lock bags with it's identification written with a Sharpie. Now I have a large pocket book that carries all my gadget cords. It's still a pain, but at least it's organized.And to Clayton...bring on the cordless charging pad things you talked about on F & F.
Major Dad Update: We are down in Pensacola, FL visiting with our Major Dad for the final time before he departs. And to set the record straight, he's heading to Iraq. After all these months, the time has finally arrived for him to depart. Please keep him in your prayers as he embarks on this 2nd deployment.
Slacker Mom Moment: During the recent frigid weather, there was more than one day that my girls didn't get out of their PJs!!! I mean, we weren't leaving the house so why bother, right???
No comments:
Post a Comment