Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas...

Well, the festivities are over. Presents have been opened, and the children are completely off any sleep schedule I had established. But Santa Claus delivered the goods so I guess it was all worth it.

Major Dad made it into town with no flight delays. It's been good having him around for Christmas. I will try to focus each day as it comes without looking ahead to the fact that we only have a couple of more days together. Although, as you can tell, it's hard not to focus on the pending departure.

I'm feeling a little scrooged right now because I inteded to post some adorable pictures, but the battery in my camera is dead with no way to recharge it right now. So I will simply wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hopfully return tomorrow with pictures.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment