First an explanation...the title of my blog is in NO WAY intended to disrespect our military families. I am a wife of a National Guardsman who is about to be deployed. This space will not only provide updates on him, but it will provide updates on me. And I assure you, as the days, weeks, and months go by, you will begin to understand the title. :)
Secondly, I did a little research before I chose this name. There are two book titles: CONFESSIONS OF A SLACKER WIFE and CONFESSIONS OF A SLACKER MOM
I am also in NO WAY connected to these books or the author of these books.
Finally, I sign my posts as "The Part Time Army Wife". This is to distinguish me from all those "full time" Army Wives out there who live the life day in and day out. I salute them and have much respect for them.
With that said, WELCOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment